Friday, July 13, 2012

Vlog About Vlogging

I was going to post an Nsync song to start out this post, seeing as it's payday. But apparently I started out another post with it. Oops. Deal with it. HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYBODY!



Let's get this started, shall we?


Peanut Butter and Jenny


Day 12: My biggest accomplishment in life. Woah. Um. Honestly, my biggest accomplishment hopefully hasn't happened yet, because I'm always wanting bigger and better things. But so far, I'd have to say I felt most accomplished when I figured out the track I wanted to take. I've talked before about how I was every major under the sun before I turned to Kinesiology. But once I set on that pace, everything just fell into place. I would sit in Anatomy & Phys class spellbound by the information I was learning (who the heck talks about anatomy that way??) and everything just felt right.

Then I went on to become way more involved in my blogging than I ever thought I could be. I discovered FitFluential. I discovered Fit Approach. I tested for my personal trainer certification. I'm waiting in anticipation to hear back.

And I feel happy. Truly happy. :)

Day 13: The question is: would I rather be rich or healthy? My answer is healthy, and it's as simple as that. I need to be healthy to do the stuff that makes me happy. That's all there is to it.

So I'm officially opening donations. ;)

You'll hear about my workout on Monday as part of the Weekly Chase, so for now we're moving right along....Today I vlogged about vlogging!!



I'd love to hear your tips and tricks. And I'd love to watch your vlogs. So comment! Discuss!

And stay away from black cats today. :)

3 comments:

  1. My tips? Keep doing them, be yourself, and keep it short and sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Stopping in from Coast to Coast :) I think it's awesome that you're going for personal trainer. I wanted to do that for a few years before massively changing directions with Social Psychology. I love fitness and definitely need to get back into shape, so hopefully you can send some advice my way ;)

    Have a wonderful Saturday ♥
    Elise @ jerseyflowerse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your VLOG and I loved how you said "we all love you already"...that was really sweet and you're kind of right, I have never really watched any VLOGs and thought..."ewww, I can't stand her"! hahaha, I'm stilllllll waiting around for my husband to hang the mirrors in our gym b/c I've been wanting to do my first vlog showing my readers our home gym...keep it up girl, can't wait to watch more :)

    ReplyDelete