Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fling, Flang, Flung

Spring Fling was yesterday! Woo! You'll be happy to know that I attended all of my classes and THEN proceeded to Fling. :)

Inviting people to our show. And flinging. :)

After flinging, I had three hours of dance rehearsal. So I'm not going to lie, I counted our warm-up/stretch session as my completion of the Stretch for Seven challenge yesterday. This might just be a mental thing, but I feel so much better since this challenge started. Sure, I still have my rough moments of the day, but I really feel like I'm able to bounce back quickly and with more gusto.

Is that lame? Am I actually...relaxing? Who knew! Stretching everyday is ACTUALLY effective! All of those things we read saying so are NOT lying to us. :)

On my plate for today is a three mile run and my Tone It Up challenge for the day. I actually didn't do my HIIT routine yesterday because I was flung I am an awful human being so I'm going to use my three miles as double duty. I'm nervous because I'm going to try the treadmill again so I don't have to watch my phone constantly for how long I've been running.


I need help with HIIT, how do you time it when you're running?

Point is, the treadmill and I don't really get along very well. So three miles might be very, very interesting to see.

Pinterest suggested this for treadmill. I can dig.

And then of course, I have my stretching for the day! I haven't decided yet but I might try to find a yoga video or a stretching video. Otherwise I'm just going to do the same old "put on music and stretch like you mean it." Which is good, but I want to be adventurous! So if anybody has any good ideas, please let me know!

Have a wonderful, wonderful Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment