Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Best Day of My Life (Fall Break Part III)

I know you're pumped, this is a day full of excitement. I decided to just get it posted faster rather than have you waiting. There's one more post. And then I'll be done. I promise. So, if you need a lot of reading material little refresher, check out Part I and Part II.


So, as I'm sure you'll find wonderful, this isn't going to be a huge wordy post. Because yesterday's was a little bit overwhelming. But here's the post that everybody (read: my sister) has been waiting for. After our lovely days in Paris, we boarded an RER train heading towards Chessy. There was something there that we couldn't wait to get to.

Disneyland Paris.

Now. First of all, let me brag and tell you how great it is to have somebody want to go to Disney with you. And let me follow that up by telling you I got a yes for Florida soon. SO YAY. We'll see if I have any money at all by the time I get back.

There are the men of the hour.

IT WAS SO GREAT. I kept proclaiming that it was the greatest day of my life. I loved every second of it. And I'm not going to go into super huge detail so let me know if you want more pictures. Oh, I have them. I'm also not going to focus on food because we had quick service meals all day, and a lot of places weren't open because it was the off season. Don't ask about fireworks for the same reason. However, that also meant the longest line we stood in was twenty-five minutes at the longest. AWWW YEAH.

First we went to the equivalent of MGM Hollywood Studios. It's called Walt Disney Studios. 

I suppose this is their huge hat.

RAT PATOOTIE.

Front row. Our first roller coaster. You know.

It's not as tall, but still fun to scream your head off.

This is a reproduction of our Roller Coaster Faces.

TOY STORY PLAYLAND.

Buzz Lightyear to the rescue!

His first Mickey picture. :)

Mike n' Sully. 

LIVE AND IN PERSON. 

This is where you give the monsters power.

Yes. We for real screamed. The little boy next to me was jealous.

Original show! It was crazy in two languages!

WHAT'S THAT?

My french fry face.

And then. We went to the other side. And I nearly fainted about 4205945 times. Approximately.

I LOVE DISNEY.

I love pumpkins. Especially when they're shaped like my favorite mouse.

Thanks for loving Jasmine, Paris. :)

BAH. Kaitlyn's castle!!

This is the Phantom Manor for my bestest buddy. :)

The villains were out because it's Halloween!

Oh man. It's mini story time.

So, we were going happily along, enjoying our adventures. We decided to ride Big Thunder Mountain. It was the longest line we stood in, but I didn't mind! So we're going through the ride, screaming our heads off at not scary parts. (At the dark part. Just like my Dad. :)) Then we start going up the hill. And then we stop. And then a sad sounding announcement comes over the loudspeaker saying, "We're sorry but our magic can't continue at this time.." IT WAS SO SAD SOUNDING. So we walked down our first stuck roller coaster together. And traveled through the mountain. BEHIND THE SCENES DISNEY, WOO. I didn't take pictures to preserve the magic. But. Of course I do have two cool pictures that not many people can say they have.

Standing next to the train on the top of the mountain.

Aw yeah. Chillin.

Space Mountain. The weather looked daunting. But it didn't rain. :)


Which one of us looks tougher? We didn't get the Michelle treatment. :( Reference? Anybody?


The villain float in the parade!

GIRAFFES.

The princess float. <3

We asked Italian people to take this one!!

This a fake smile on my part. But I digress.

No Space Mountain fail.

It's very difficult to get a picture of this castle at night, apparently.

And that summed up our great day at Disney. We were sad to see it go. But it was so wonderful. 

Were our sad faces convincing?

So there's some pictures for you to look at. I hope you liked it. :)

One more post and we're out of Fall Break and back into my day to day life! CLING TO THIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN. I know I do.

SNEAK PEEK. 

FYI. It's a tad inappropriate for any of you reading this that see me in an angelic light. But it's mad funny if you think of it being in the midst of fancy chocolate in the middle of Paris. So can we set it aside and laugh? Yes.

Go on, laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment