Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas and Beyond

While the post-Christmas blues are setting in, I figure it's time to write in this thing again. In typical Amanda fashion, I say that I'll keep up with the blog and then successfully not write for most of December. But that's okay. After Italy, I needed my break. I spent time with families and my friends, traipsed up to New York, celebrated Hanukkah and Christmas, and didn't sleep on a normal schedule at all. But my body is caught up, the holidays are winding down, and I'm kicking back into gear.

But I will show you some New York and Christmas pictures eventually. I just have to get some from a nice boy I know.

Look at this generic picture of Central Park in the meantime.

Today, I head back to work to start making some money to fill my poor little bank account. I also spent a good chunk of time at the gym today. Doing nothing planned out, just doing what I felt like. It was good to blow some energy off and I am definitely taking advantage of the endorphins before they wear off.

This also counts, I've decided.

I also went to Casey's and got my MJ on. As well as the inner Black Eyed Pea. I love dance games and I'm definitely not one of those dancers that stick their noses up at it. It's SO FUN and it's a great way to get everybody involved. Plus, chances are you have at least one hilarious dancer in your life. I love it.

I'm currently working on my list of New Year's Resolutions (note the capitalization for emphasis on importance). I get pretty excited about them and they're often very extensive. But naturally I'm going to post those later on this week. Maybe one will be to blog more often. Perhaps.

This is the Christmas tree in Epcot. It is beautiful.
Well. That's pretty much it. I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Post-Christmas. And I hope you're all gearing up for New Year's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment