Thursday, December 15, 2011

Honey, I'm Home!

The last few days in Italy were crazy. They were filled with "OH MY GOD, I STILL HAVE TO DO THAT"s and lots and lots of walking. But they were also filled with sunsets. And goodbye hugs. And if you know me, you know I love goodbye hugs.

Hugging is the best.

From the tippity-top of St. Peter's.

So. Gelato was eaten. Bags were packed. Hugs were given (again). And all of a sudden, we were in the airport. Then we were on the plane. Then we were in the airport again, only in Philadelphia.

No more Rome. :(


And any of that sadness was gone. I saw some very, very happy people. Some of our friends showed up at the airport. And of course parents were ecstatic to see all of the travelers. It was amazing. And full of even bigger, tighter, happier hugs.

I've spent this week eating a lot of breakfast food and doing a lot of talking. I saw New Year's Eve with my sister when she was supposed to be in school. I've tied up any loose ends in terms of Christmas shopping. Steve the Apple Genius saved my computer. I got my ears pierced (I'm really five). And I've fallen asleep before eleven thirty every night.

Happy New Year's, Zac.

Tomorrow, I'm headed to Philly to reunite with some very special people. I'm super excited and I just want it to be tomorrow already.

FHOEIGNSOGOSDNVSGOHSDG.
We have lots of fun, you see.
This is my best friend, maybe you know her?


I'm actually wearing those pants right now.

So yeah, I'm doing pretty freaking brilliantly. Studying abroad was wonderful and I would never give up that experience. But I am so grateful to be home. So unbelievably grateful and beyond excited.

Also. The point of this specific blog was to let you know that I'm not stopping it. I know you're probably 43% less interested in me because I'm now in the United States. But give me a chance, you know? I try to live a very exciting life. Also, I very much need to get back in shape and gain my flexibility back. So if you're interested in that kind of stuff, I'm here for you! Also I bake. And cook. I'm funny too! I swear.

So thanks for sticking with me through Europe. But the fun doesn't have to stop there. Have a lovely day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment