Life as We Know It
- Get a Job-I have to make the money to pay for that rent. And all the other fun stuff my life contains. Which is hopefully a lot.
- Do Exciting Things-WOW. So general. But oh well. It may or may not be known that I am an adrenaline junkie. I would like to keep that up. At the very least take a vacation. I'm going to be in school all year, so a nice weekend would be excellent. If it is something full of energy, I'll love it even more.
|I would like to suit up again, please.|
- Make Time-My lucky apartment mate and I will both be extremely busy during the semester/year/etc. It would be excellent to take a day away from the week at the very least to cook something or go somewhere or something like that. I mean. He's a pretty important person. I live with him for pete's sake. If I can't keep in touch with him, there's no hope for anybody!
- Stay Friendly-I love my friends more than anything. I know that's really lame, but it's just the way I am. After a semester in Italy I cannot imagine missing out on another four months with them. I want to keep in contact with letters (more than once a semester) and would also like to take advantage of coffee/lunch/dinner/snack/dance breaks to not lose touch with my friends.
|Mail of the snail variety. Heading your way. :)|
- Explore Philadelphia-Eating. Playing. Watching. Biking. Dancing. All of it. I want to take advantage of the city I live in. Because I really do love it. I probably want to get a job first. Probably.
- InMotion Dance Ensemble-I love these girls. I want to spend time with them especially. Also, I want to put my heart and soul into the team to make it as amazing as possible. Because I know we have a group of the most amazing girls on the planet.
|I know you've never seen this picture before. Sorry it isn't updated!|
- Run A Race-I would be really, really proud of myself if I could stick to a training plan and race my heart out. I am planning on the Broad Street Run and a Spartan Race. It would be really cool if I could get it done. :)
- Eat Vegetarian at Least One Day a Week-I already eat pretty well. My general goal for the year would be to keep that up, but I think one cool thing I'd like to try is doing meatless Mondays, or something to that effect. I'm armed and ready, I just don't know if my apartment mate is going to be as happy with it.
- EXERCISE-I love endorphins with my whole life. Let's keep this one up. I love it. It is the best feeling in the whole wide world. And that's why I've changed my major. I want to throw myself into this.
BRING IT ON 2012.