Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas in January

So my lovely, lovely friend Kaitlyn put up pictures from our Christmas party. WHICH MEANS. I can steal them (and give credit where credit is due....CREDIT) and introduce everybody to the princesses in my life. :)

I don't really hang out with a lot of people from my high school. That's just the way it goes. But there are some! And these three are some of the most spectacular people in the world. And I mean that with my whole heart.

Abby sums it all up right here.

The whole princess thing came about during holy crap, four years ago junior year of high school when our music department went to Disney. Being the talented people we are, we got to go along. To make it super exciting we all picked our princesses! Our princes too, of course. :) It's wonderful because we are all equally obsessed with shouting BUONGIORNO PRINCIPESSA Disney.

They know me so well. :)

Which is a very important thing in my book.

So here are my favorite opening presents shots introducing the cast of characters in my life. I love Christmas so much!

Abby. My Princess Belle.
Kaitlyn, my Sleeping Beauty.
And Lauren! My Cindy forever.
I lied. There's a group shot too!



So those are my friends. Aren't they pretty? They're equally as wonderful. And as I write this post, I have a pile of STUFF to be moved in to my apartment tomorrow. So my huge, huge, huge goal is to keep in touch with these three (especially as Abby travels across the ocean) because they are three of the most important people in my life.

I'M SUCH A SAP!!!

They should definitely come visit, too.

THANK YOU, HAVE A MAGICAL DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment