Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pick Me Up

Life keeps getting in the way! In a good way, but still in the way of me blogging. I'm positive a million readers are not losing their minds because of it, but it bothers me when I just leave things.

So hello, Thursday morning, meet my blog. I'm stealing an idea from Ali on the Run today because I feel like I need a little Thursday pick me up.

It's called Thankful Things Thursday and I just want to get them out. :)

  • First of all, I am thankful that while writing the few sentences before this, I had the realization that it was, indeed, Thursday. Already. What?
  • I am thankful for dancing. I feel like I'm always thankful for dancing. But that makes sense, seeing as I want to be involved with it for the rest of my life. You know. Might be important for me to love it.

(Tumblr)

  • My apartment is pretty awesome. Living in Center City is easily making my day each and every day. The trek to and from school just makes me happy, for some reason. Even you, creepy guy(s) leering at me on the subway, can't change this.
  • Anatomy. I know. What? But I love going to this class every Tuesday/Thursday and learning cool stuff. So sue me. I'm glad I'm in the process of changing my major. Speaking of...
 

  • I'm glad I ordered my books to become certified for personal training. Maybe I can actually get a job now. You know. Maybe. :)
  • I love wearing bright colors in the middle of winter when everybody else is wearing black. Ha-ha, I'm having a funner day than you. 
 
See how bright these are? Imagine them on clothes. (Tumblr)

  • Endorphins. Always.
  • And finally, I'm thankful for my Chinese-food dinner date. Sometimes you just need some Temple Garden. What can you do? 
 
This is actually hysterical.


I really do have an exciting life that I love to pieces. Sometimes it's easy to get caught up in small problems and hard to keep track of the great things. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment