Friday, March 16, 2012

Funky

There are some days when you wake up in such a funk, you just want to sit by yourself all day. That's the kind of day I'm having. I don't have one single clue as to why I would feel this way, but that's the way I'm feeling.

I woke up and put on a green shirt and green shoes to try to work some magic: no dice. I made myself oatmeal with mashed banana and peanut butter: still not getting any. I've been writing "be happy" and other positive notes in class today: nada.

WHAT IS GOING ON!?

Blah. Workout wise, this week has been quite productive. Wednesday consisted of dancing, which is always great. Yesterday had even more dancing and some strength training. Also racquetball! I was nice and sweaty for my night class, so I'm sure everybody is a fan. I was supposed to run two miles as well, but I got home and was absolutely exhausted, so I pushed that today.

TECHNICALLY today is a rest day. But I need a pick me up. And even though it isn't nice, sunny running weather. Two miles will hopefully do the trick.

If you're like me and need some happy, I went and typed "happy" into Pinterest and so hopefully this will cheer things right up.


I do like cheese.

A POMSKY!

This looks like it would make me happy.

Pixar + Cupcakes = JOY

They look pretty enthused about life.

And lastly, I won't forget.

:)

Happy St. Patrick's Day! And GOOOOOOOOOO OWLS!

Is it lame to get the Friday blues? What makes you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment