Friday, March 9, 2012

When Can it be Spring?

Weather is such a tease, don't you think? You look outside your window at the beautiful sun and then you actually walk outside and get attacked by wind set out to ruin your warmth. Mother Nature, please get your act together.

Looks like she actually might be listening.

Sorry for the lack of posting, millions of blog followers which I'm sure I have somewhere. There was family stuff that needed to be taken care of, and that will always come before this blog. :)

But my Spring Break is over for me because I'm going to be back at work in an hour or so. So now it's back to the blog! Back to the blog in a freshly Spring-cleaned apartment, I might add. I'm putting off laundry for another two days because I found clean underwear. My priorities are the straightest I know.

So, as I've said before, March is National Nutrition Month. My next step to being more nutrition-oriented is to tackle smart grocery shopping. This requires both fresh, natural ingredients and healthy choices as opposed to stacking more Cap'n Crunch on top of my fridge.

I've browsed the Whole Foods blog before, but now I actually want to do something about it. I also have a couple of things I want to try, so we'll see how that turns out as well. And of course, I'll let you know. Because I won't have anything better to do now that I'm back at school, right? Right.

Tomorrow I'm tackling three miles (I know, a whopping three to those hardcore runners out there) and getting back on track with my training. I haven't found the ability to balance training and important family times, and I just felt that I legitimately had more important things to do.

But that just means I have to come back harder! So I'll leave you with some fitspiration. :)

If this isn't inspiration, I dunno what is. LOOK AT THOSE LEGS!

I found this today from Bess over at Bess Be Fit. She does a Fitspiration Friday every week, and I love looking through them and seeing how great the human body is. Because I appreciate it. But definitely go visit her blog if you want to take a look for yourself!

What is YOUR inspiration?

No comments:

Post a Comment