Sunday, March 18, 2012

A-Z Survey

I'm feeling a little bit stressed out with fitting everything into my life right now in terms of work/homework/dance/exercise. So what am I going to do? Fill out a survey instead. I don't know about you, but I can't work with an unclear head. So this one has been buzzing around the blog world recently, so I thought I'd give it a go. I'm a new blogger trying to get out there I guess, so now you'll get to know me! Maybe?

Thank you to Janetha at Meals and Moves for writing out the template and making my day a little bit better. :)

Read About My Life, Yay!

A is for age: Twenty-one! Wooo!! I've been told this is the best year of your life and then it goes downhill from there, but I think I can defy that logic.

B is for breakfast today: Scrambled eggs with jelly toast and water. Nothing too crazy, but it certainly hit the spot. Plus Paul cooked it for me. So you know!


C is for currently craving: I know this is supposed to be a food. But can I crave the beach? I really want to crave the beach. Take me there, please.


D is for dinner tonight: I wish I could tell. I have a really long tech rehearsal tonight with not a lot of time for dinner. So I'm trying to work out what I can eat without a) throwing up or b) passing out. 


E is for favorite type of exercise: DANCE! I love dancing. :D


F is for an irrational fear: I am so scared of bees. It's unnatural.


G is for gross food: Tomatoes. I thought I was healed. But I'm not.


H is for hometown: Schnecksville, PA! Awww yeah.


I is for something important: Sleep. I'm not one of those people that keep working into the wee hours of the night to hit a deadline. I'll give up at a certain point. I need my sleep. And you know what? Its never turned out awfully for me. So I'm going to keep doing it. 


J is for current favorite jam: Everybody Talks by the Neon Trees. It's on a commercial during all of the March Madness games and I just dance every single time I hear it. Or blackberry, if you're into that kind of question.


K is for kids: None, thank you very much. I don't have time for kids. ;)


L is for current location: Philadelphia! One of the coolest places in the world. I'm in my apartment in Center City at the moment.


M is for the most recent way you spent money: I bought dinner at work last night. A falafel pita sandwich. It was delicious and a good use of my money.


N is for something you need: A couple more hours to do my homework. Just one or two!


O is for occupation: I'm a Kinesiology/Theater student. That takes up quite a bit of time. I also work at Rita's! And I got an internship for the summer! WOOO!


P is for pet peeve: When people are ignorant. Or when they kiss when I'm talking to them. That's really annoying.


Q is for a quote: "All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent." -Marilyn Monroe. Any talent will do. I just want to be valued for my personality and the work that I do. :)


R is for random fact about you: I love Life is Beautiful and will watch it all the time. Sometimes people won't watch it because it will put them in a bad mood. But I'll watch it for the amazing ending, regardless of the insane hardships during it. I love it, I love it, I love it!

S is for favorite healthy snack: Hummus. And anything dipped in it. I'll eat it endlessly. Or fruit. I really love all sorts of fruit.

T is for favorite treat: Cookies!


U is for something that makes you unique: I don't really know about this one. Obviously my personality makes me unique. But I feel like that's a boring answer. Lame.

V is for favorite vegetable: I really like Red Peppers!

W is for today’s workout: Hours of dancing. I know I really shouldn't run four miles before that. But I really want to. So I don't know what I'm going to do about that.

X is for X-rays you’ve had: I've had an x-ray of my arm, I know that. And my stomach I believe. I dunno. Random ones. Lots of teeth ones. Blah.
 
Y is for yesterday’s highlight: My tip money. Haha. No but I had breakfast with Casey because she was in town and it was really lovely!

Z is for your time zone: East Coast hooray!

Let me know if you fill it out for yourself and I'll learn about you too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment