Monday, March 12, 2012

Till The World Ends

I will keep on dancing that long. Or at least that's what it feels like right now. It also feels like my head is going to explode, but that doesn't mean I'm going to slow down! Everything I read seems to say that if the sickness/allergies/bothersome feelings reside above the throat/lungs you're good to go. So I'm good to go. Especially after missing a week of training. I'm not backing down!

Yesterday called for thirty minutes of cross training. I danced for five hours. I think that counts! Today was stretching and strengthening. I went to dance tonight and planned to do some work back in my apartment gym, but my feeling bad is not having it. So I'm not skipping it and I'm pushing it until tomorrow!

NOW! A look at the week ahead!

Tuesday: Three mile run and leftover strength from today! I'm planning on using Fitnessista's Schweaty March workout to get my heart rate pumping. :)
Wednesday: 35 minutes cross training-I think I'm going to try to fit in a spin class, otherwise I'll just be on the bike at the gym! I also have some dance and am reviewing with other people so there's lots of dance on the plate too!
Thursday: 2 miles and strength training. I have yet to decide what I want to do, but hopefully it'll still be beautiful enough to run outside!
Friday: REST.
Saturday: Run for four miles! Hopefully outside again.

So that's that! Keep dancing!

What do you do when you're feeling a tad under the weather?


No comments:

Post a Comment