Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A Belated Game of Tag

So my lovely dear Abby from Style Princess tagged me to do this...on January 19th. See how efficient I am and how prompt I am with my blogging? Nothing has changed from Italy. Except maybe I speak more in English now. SO YEAH! I'm it!

The Blogger Game:
The Rules

1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven (too bad I don't have eleven bloggerpals) people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!

My eleven fun facts:

1. I have a stuffed Simba that I've had since I was super tiny. He's recently been joined by a cherry-scented bear. And I love them.
2.  I still have Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus songs on my ipod because I refuse to acknowledge the fact I won't need them to teach children to dance anymore.
3.  My professor this semester stereotyped me as a strange legwarmer/sock wearer. He was correct.
4.  My sister and I have seen every single episode of Gilmore Girls and used to have summer marathons. It is sad how much I know about that show.
5. I get really, really, really excited about sporting events. If I go to a game where people won't cheer and yell with me...well. I wouldn't go to the game with them in the first place.
6. My car's name is Excalibur. I don't drive him anymore and I guess he's officially been handed down to my sister. She claims that she renamed it Bubbles. Or something stupid like that. Clearly it is a boy car.
7. I used to hate potatoes, tomatoes, and ketchup. Now I will eat them all except for ketchup. I do, however, eat Whole Foods ketchup because you can trick me into thinking it is barbeque sauce.
8. I LOVE DINOSAURS. I was OBSESSED with them as a kid. And I think that's still in there somewhere.
9. Laundry is my least favorite chore. I absolutely hate it. I have wash in right now, in fact. And I hate just thinking about it.
10. I would live in athletic clothes if I could. I'm either at either end of the spectrum. That or dresses. You will never ever ever ever find me in jeans. Think you did? Check again. They're jeggings.
11. I love living in Philadelphia and I feel like such an awesome person living where I do. Also, I think that Philly's food trucks are awesome.

Abby's Questions:
1. What is your favorite holiday?
Is it really, really lame to pick my birthday? Because I would absolutely pick my birthday. And then I'd pick Christmas. But I absolutely love every holiday and go crazy for each one.

2. What is your favorite baked good?
I think I would used to say brownies, but they're typically too sweet for me anymore. I really like fresh baked cookies with chocolate chips, craisins, and some oatmeal. That's incredibly specific.

3. What is your favorite picture of yourself/friends of all time?
That's like asking me to pick my favorite child. Honestly?

Moose girls love.
I love this picture so so much.
:D
Maybe my favorite biff picture for life.
You've seen this like 309572305 times.
On our road trip to Kansas. :)
You asked. I bet you're sorry now. I really can't pick just one. These don't even cover it. I LOVE PICTURES.

4. Least favorite movie?
There are a few I would imagine that I do not like. But I distinctly remember going to see Bad News Bears (the remake one) in theaters and nearly crying because I thought it was that awful.

5. How many licks until the center of a Tootsie Pop?
Nobody licks Tootsie Pops so that answer is irrelevant.

6. Gloves or mittens?
I look stupid in mittens because of my tiny hands. So gloves.

7. Least favorite book you had to read in high school?
The Crucible. I hate the book. I hate the play. I hate the movie. I hate anything and everything having even a slight relation to The Crucible.

8. How high are your highest heels?
Really not very high because I don't want to be too tall. I'd say normal size.

9. Favorite Disney character?
Jasmine or Simba. Really I have a soft spot for most of them.

10. Tea or coffee?
I haaaaate coffee. So I'mma go with tea.

11. Describe your favorite jacket.
Silly Edinburgh girl. :) I don't like any of my jackets because that means it is cold outside. Is that an acceptable answer?

I tag:
I don't have any friends. I'm not going to play favorites. So anybody that sees this can play! :) But I guess if I'm playing tag, I'll tag Lauren, Kristin, and Alyssa to start with.

My questions:
1.  What's the best food you've ever bought from a truck?
2.  What's your favorite song to dance to?
3. What is your favorite class right now and why?
4. Chloe or Maddie? (If you don't watch Dance Moms, what's your favorite TV show?)
5. What is your stance on best friends?
6. Tell me about your favorite vacation.
7. Who was there for the happiest moment/day/week/etc. of your life?
8. What is your favorite form of exercise?
9. Do you cook/what is your favorite thing to cook?
10. What has been the worst job you've done so far?
11. What's your favorite city? It can be anywhere in the world.

Let me know if you do this and I'll cling to you desperately for blogging friendship read your answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment