Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Start of Something Good

Not a dance major, but still totally legit.

I have written out a to-do list and a schedule for this entire week. My life is getting crazy and it's honestly pretty great. But maybe I just think it's great because Spring Break is in sight. And that means a BREAK, of course!

It also means Spring Cleaning in the Paul/Amanda apartment. Finally. We tend to be a little messy because we're both running around so much.

Speaking of running around...BROAD STREET RUN TRAINING STARTS NOW!!!


A reason that I have everything planned out is because running ten miles is a little intimidating at this point in my life. So I'm going to try to not overdo it but get it done. So here's my week in an exercise nutshell and I'll fill you in as the week progresses!

Sunday: That would be today. I had dance rehearsal for four hours. YAY.
Monday: Yoga at seven in the morning; strength training with Chiang and Paul; InMotion rehearsal in the evening
Tuesday: THE FIRST RUN!!! Two miles!
Wednesday: Maybe yoga in the morning again if I need it; Spinning at the IBC; InMotion rehearsal in the evening
Thursday: Two miles! Also strength training thrown in there!
Friday: REST!!
Saturday: Two miles again

Now I'm off to bed because that alarm is in the back of my mind. And I know it's going to be painful. I'm such a whiner.

Pinterest, of course.

How do you get your butt up in the morning? JEEZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment