Monday, February 27, 2012

Monday Funday

I know Funday is usually reserved for Sunday, but I feel like sometimes Monday gets a little bit sad when it gets such negative names attributed to it. It's really alright!

This morning, my alarm went off at six o'clock. After a quick five minute snooze, I cruised on autopilot to get out the door because I had everything picked out from the night before. It wasn't until I was on the subway that I realized I was awake before seven o'clock. And you know what? It felt awesome!

First step of the day: YOGA
It was totally worth the wake up call. At first I felt a little uncomfortable because I'm generally a "go hard or go home" gal when it comes to working out, so yoga felt a little slow. But man, by the end of it I was feeling so stretchy and bendy. I'm sore, but that's an awesome feeling. And I've learned some new stuff that I'm going to use to keep my muscles happy!

Then I came home and went to bed for another twenty minutes.

But then I woke up again, don't worry! I had peanut butter and jelly oatmeal and took a shower! I promise I was productive!

[p]

Next step: Survive classes, meetings, and tests!
Totally done and totally productive!! PLUS I GOT AN A ON MY ANATOMY TEST. WOOOO!!!

Then: Strength? Training?
Turned into lunch hour. And got moved to Wednesday because dance was going to run later than was originally planned. And I wasn't properly fueled. But that's my own bad.

Finally: DANCE, DANCE, DANCE!
I did it.

I topped of the day with a chat with the biff out in the beautiful evening weather. Spring is coming. I can feel it in my bones. :)

First day of Spring at Penn's Landing! 2010. Holy Moses. I'm such a hip-jutter-outter. 


What mean things do you say about Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment