Monday, February 13, 2012

BIRTHDAY WEEK!

CELEBRATION!

It's officially time, guys. Birthday Week has officially begun. Because I'm awesome and cocky and self-centered and would like to formally dedicate this whole week to my twenty-first birthday.

Thank you.

Some other highlights this week include:

HOOTER THE OWL'S BIRTHDAY!
Dancing until I can't anymore. (I get to teach on my birthday!)
Broad Street Run sign-ups and training. What up?
Intense studying for anatomy.
Valentine's Day!
Hibachi birthday!
All of these colorful delights. (But not really. You get the point.)
AND THIS PART TWO! PLUS KAITLYN AND PAUL! WOOOOO!
 BIRTHDAY PARTY TOO! YAY!

So yeah. That's just a heads up for my week. My goal is to have a super big amount of fun, enjoy Valentine's Day, eat good food, spend time with great people, run a lot, dance more, and not fail my anatomy test.

READY? GO!

How are YOU celebrating my birthday week? :D (Well, don't I sound like a brat. Haha.)

*All pictures with not my face in it credited to Pinterest. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment