Tuesday, February 14, 2012

It's About Love

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

I gotta say that I love this holiday. I know a lot of people hate it for being commercialized to the point of no return. Or they hate it because it capitalizes on the fact they are single. But there isn't enough love in this world as is, so why the heck WOULDN'T you take advantage of this holiday? I've certainly been telling everybody to have a splendid Valentine's Day.

Plus, seeing boys running around with huge teddy bears on the Broad Street Line and heart shaped balloons on campus is just precious.

These are adorable. (From Pinterest, of course.)
My day was full of awesome. First of all at midnight I registered for the Broad Street Run thanks to my insurance. Now I have to do it, no matter what. I'm also running with a really great group of people that I'll talk about in another post so it gets the attention it deserves. :)

Secondly, I discovered my anatomy test was multiple choice. That easily made my day a million times better. It went splendidly and I'm really excited about that.

Then I got home to my date and exchanged presents. I was also treated to a delicious sushi meal and then we made lava cake. YUM.

If anybody is interested, we used the Molten Chocolate Lava Cake recipe featured on Pioneer Woman's blog. And It was SO DELICIOUS.

Now I'm watching Dance Moms and loving my life and I hope you are all doing the same. Dance Moms optional, but suggested.

How was your Valentine's Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment