Friday, June 8, 2012

Get Over It

Hello everybody! I've got a glorious day off with absolutely NOTHING to do today. After staying up last night reading, I was bright-eyed and bushy tailed at 10:30. I guess if you think about it, that's sleeping in a lot compared to when I usually get up. But I used to sleep in waaaaay later than that. Look who's growing up!

So with a big wide expanse of time in front of me (Sorry guys, I gotta milk it. Next week is CRAZY!), I'll probably get my fitness on at least one or twelve times today. It's the perfect boredom buster, if you ask me! I just can't go too crazy because I have got a LONG day ahead of me tomorrow.

A long and exciting day, that is!

So excited! :)

Be Well Philly is hosting this event and I am way past excited, I think. You can still sign up through here if you get super jealous of me and want to come too!

I think I know my schedule for the day. But I have a problem with forgetting what I signed up for. So I could be lying to you. But not on purpose! If you can't read them, just click on them and they'll get bigger. Or the full schedule can be found here!


And do you know how much it cost me? TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS. WHAT?! They even give you breakfast. This is too out of control for me.

I have to say, even though this is super exciting, I am REALLY nervous. I kind of get anxiety when I walk into a fitness class for the first time and I don't know anything about it. That's really good, right? ;) But I figure this is kind of a huge jump for me to get over that! I know absolutely nobody going, but I don't even care if I'm the loner in the corner. I'm going to enjoy it the best that I can! So if you see a lonely blonde girl with a pink yoga mat not talking to anybody but full of excitement, come say hi!

But really, if anybody is going let me know. :)

What is the coolest fitness event you've ever been to? I think I'm gonna like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment