- How my first speedwork session EVER went. (spoiler alert:it was fun!)
- How to get your house/apartment/etc. smelling the best it's ever smelled.
- Am I really sticking to my stretching?
- How I'm challenged. Well. You'll get to hear it. If that tells you anything.
- How to have even more fun racing. :)
This is my life.
And of course I'll give you some other things to look at.
Something to Drink: I think I drool every time I look at these smoothies from A Colourful Palate. Be sure to join her July smoothie challenge if you like drinking your fruit and veggies!! :)
Something to Think: I want to shoot a huge "Amen, sister!" to Tara Burner for living life how she sees fit and reminding us to do the same. Consequently, I feel the same! So. AMEN, SISTER!
Something to Work out the Kinks: Well. I hope that wasn't a stretch. HA. So punny! But I challenge you to stop doing whatever you're doing on the computer and fix those wrists over at doyogawithme.com. It's only five minutes. GO.
Anything exciting to tell me today? :)