Monday, June 11, 2012

Weekend Update

Welcome back to the week, everybody. I biked to class and took an exam this morning already, so I am feeling pretty done even though it's only 10:07. LAME. But I'm going shopping with some friends soon and then heading home to see my sissy-poo graduate.

So let's rewind to the weekend, shall we?

It happened.

You may recall me telling you about this exciting Boot Camp that was going to happen. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I didn't have my camera because I still haven't found the battery charger so...that kind of sucks. Haha. I didn't want to take my phone out because I really wanted to be immersed in the event. So I'll just run through some highlights.

  • DELICIOUS yogurt and granola. Somebody needs to tell me what kind of yogurt I ate. Oh my gosh. And I came home with some bags of Kind granola. YUM.
  • Morning yoga. I love starting the day off this way and wish I could do it every day.
  • PureBarre. Holy Moses. I was definitely feeling it yesterday. I would be interested in doing a class with all of the actual tools, but alas, I am not made of money. Also, some lady did not understand personal space. So I had to deal with that the whole time. Pet. Peeve.
  • Bootcamp with Holly Waters aka my newest idol. Oh my gosh, she kicked my BUTT and I loved every single second of it. I e-mailed her right after because I'm a spaz and have some class recommendations from her. I'm way beyond excited. :)
  • Free lunch and cooking presentation.
  • First one to complete the hardest rock wall they had open. NO BIG DEAL. At least that's what the guy told me. I felt so hardcore. And have already looked up places to climb.
  • Nutrition lecture, which was really informative. And I will probably share some information on here later in the week!
Honestly, this event just reminded me how excited about my life I am. It was perfect and I cannot wait to go back next year. It's just a shame that I've got so long to wait.

Yesterday I had a nice rest day and took it in the form of a Franklin Square adventure. Paul and I walked from our apartment to get a little bit of action in for the day.

I got a hole in one this hole. Not a big thing.

My ball was purple, of course.

Licking the Liberty Bell ala HIMYM.

:)

Our mini golf final score was 45 (Paul) to 43-ish (me), so I'd say it was pretty successful. We also had a Square Burger Tasty Cake Shake. And it was yummy and four thousand percent worth it. :)

Now it's back to Monday. Angst.

Did you do anything fun this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment