So let's rewind to the weekend, shall we?
You may recall me telling you about this exciting Boot Camp that was going to happen. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. I didn't have my camera because I still haven't found the battery charger so...that kind of sucks. Haha. I didn't want to take my phone out because I really wanted to be immersed in the event. So I'll just run through some highlights.
- DELICIOUS yogurt and granola. Somebody needs to tell me what kind of yogurt I ate. Oh my gosh. And I came home with some bags of Kind granola. YUM.
- Morning yoga. I love starting the day off this way and wish I could do it every day.
- PureBarre. Holy Moses. I was definitely feeling it yesterday. I would be interested in doing a class with all of the actual tools, but alas, I am not made of money. Also, some lady did not understand personal space. So I had to deal with that the whole time. Pet. Peeve.
- Bootcamp with Holly Waters aka my newest idol. Oh my gosh, she kicked my BUTT and I loved every single second of it. I e-mailed her right after because I'm a spaz and have some class recommendations from her. I'm way beyond excited. :)
- Free lunch and cooking presentation.
- First one to complete the hardest rock wall they had open. NO BIG DEAL. At least that's what the guy told me. I felt so hardcore. And have already looked up places to climb.
- Nutrition lecture, which was really informative. And I will probably share some information on here later in the week!
Yesterday I had a nice rest day and took it in the form of a Franklin Square adventure. Paul and I walked from our apartment to get a little bit of action in for the day.
|I got a hole in one this hole. Not a big thing.|
|My ball was purple, of course.|
|Licking the Liberty Bell ala HIMYM.|
Our mini golf final score was 45 (Paul) to 43-ish (me), so I'd say it was pretty successful. We also had a Square Burger Tasty Cake Shake. And it was yummy and four thousand percent worth it. :)
Now it's back to Monday. Angst.
Did you do anything fun this weekend?