Monday, April 23, 2012

Life on Hold

One of the hardest things to do is know how to organize your time. I feel like I'm doing a million things right now, and training for the Broad Street Run is CONSTANTLY in the back of my mind. But I did not do my seven miler this weekend. And it took me a long time to legitimize it. But I expected myself to dance my very best last night. And that required rested legs.

Your steps are making too much noise. Shh. :)

It also required stretched legs. Thank you to the Stretch for Seven challenge. :) I know I was pretty silent but I am proud to let you know that the mission? COMPLETED.

Stretching allows me to freeze. Sure!

I'm in the midst of studying for finals, but I will be attempting to pull a seven miler out on Tuesday to make up for my lack of running this weekend. I think I'm at the point where I am calm and relaxed about the idea of running ten miles, but that may only be because I still have so much to do before I actually have to run it.

Like love people. I'm good at that.

So I guess that's that. Also this week, I'm trying to eat healthier and plan my meals a little bit better than I had last week. This is a crazy, crazy time. So I want to make sure I'm still happy and functioning up to my full potential. I'll try really hard to check in this week. I'm still keeping up with the Bikini Series. So maybe I'll focus on some of that too. Working out makes me really happy and I NEED it during this time of the year. :)

This picture makes me happy. Can you spot me?

What did you do this weekend? Do you love dancing as much as I do? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment