Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well, Well, Well

My immune system strikes again. Regardless of the fact that I've been a VERY GOOD GIRL and have taken rest days as I see fit, I find myself curled up on the couch in our living room. My apple is half eaten and turning brown because my stomach doesn't want to eat anymore and I'm coughing too much for me to believe I am not annoying Leann.

I should have brought my gummy vitamins.

So instead of galavanting around today, I'm simply going to sit here. Which might be fine for an hour. But we'll see.

In the meantime, I would like to present you will my Fall Break. Fall Break (important enough for capitalization) starts on October fourteenth and I have to be back at school by the twenty-fourth. I think that is PLENTY of time to do some exploring.

We even have rest days at the end built in, so hush.

From tumblr

Side note. If you want to see more amazing pictures, PLEASE go to that tumblr. It's making my travel bug bite itch. Side note over.

That is MADRID, SPAIN, people. I'm so excited, it's insane. I happen to have a very special friend who studied in Spain over the summer, and I am SUPER glad to be visiting where she was. Cough. Kaitlyn. Hi, I love you. :) Also, we're visiting Michelle while we're there, so that's pretty exciting too!!

So we're doing that for some amount of days. And then we found a veryveryvery cheap flight somewhere else.

Stole this from my sister and I'm not ashamed.

WHAT IS THAT IN THE DISTANCE NEAR THE LIGHT OF THIS BEAUTIFUL PICTURE?

Yeah. That's the Eiffel Tower. In Paris. Yeah, I'm really excited. Doesn't even begin to cover it. First and foremost, I get to see somebody that I looooove with all of my life.

EMILY EMILY EMILY. :D

I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE HER AND STAY WITH HER, AHHHHHHHHHH!! We gave ourselves more time in Paris than Madrid and I'm just super excited. Probably doesn't make sense because I can actually function in the language in Madrid. And in Paris I can ask them to go to bed with me, tell them to shut up, or shout ballet terms at them.

I don't think they appreciate any of those things.

So besides struggling with French and going around Paris and exploring, we have some other things planned.

So much chocolate, I'm going to go crazy.

Chocolate festival with chocolate from around the world that only put me out about thirteen euro? Worth it.

This is somebody else I've been missing. He's French, too.

I am legitimately ready to cry with excitement. I'm sure my sister is ready to cry with anger. I'm sure Paul is ready to cry because he doesn't know what he signed up for. And it's sort of expensive, but not really in the grand scheme of my LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENTS. But we saved a lot on flights and hostels, and really I don't know when I'll be back in Paris. And. And. And.

Kaitlynloveyoumissyou.

NONE OF YOU SHOULD BE SURPRISED. NONE OF YOU IN THE LEAST. YOU SHOULD HAVE EXPECTED THIS. AND I DON'T WANT TO HEAR A WORD.

Now I've just got to get to Florida. Those priorities, I tell ya. Not ashamed. 

This will be a nice hold-over until I can get home for Christmas.

Sorry, Dad. It's happening.

Happy three months until Christmas! Felice tre mesi fino a Natale!

Which is probably wrong because I typed it into Google Translate. But whatever. I tried. I can handle goodbyes!

Ciao, adios, and au revoir. :)

2 comments:

  1. wait wait wait. ARE YOU GOING TO EURO DISNEY!??!?!?!
    that's #1 on my list of places to go next semester hahaha
    (clearly my priorities are messed up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, our priorities are perfectly fine, don't worry about it. YESSSSSSSSSS :)

    ReplyDelete