Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day Off

My days off are few and far between, even now that summer is here. But today has been WONDERFUL. I really haven't done very much.

[pinterest]

Last night I went out with Paul and his friends for another twenty-first birthday extravaganza! It was really nice to go out with five guys, except for the fact that I did not get as many free things as usual. Life is rough sometimes. :)

I did, however, have a drink with energy drink in it without thinking about it. I know people rely on these things like it is their job, but I have absolutely zero tolerance for them anymore. So even though it was a tiny tiny little bit, I needed to go home and sleep.

I HATE ENERGY DRINKS.

And you wonder why I can't handle them. [pinterest]

But today I woke up, cleaned a bit, and decided that some stretching was in order. I got a website off of a tweet this morning that I really wanted to try. It's called Do Yoga With Me and it is absolutely free so I am sharing the love. They have a whole beginner section and I did the 30 minute session for the shoulders. At the end it had a two minute relaxation. Well. I didn't realize the video had ended and was busy relaxing...so that got extended. :)

Now that the dance season is over, I am going to do my best to incorporate stretching into my day. I don't want to come back and have the usual stiffness problems.

Did I officially make a goal for summer?

PRODUCTIVITY.

Does your body absolutely not allow energy drinks? Or am I just absolutely mis-wired? OY.

2 comments:

  1. HI I JUST CAUGHT UP WITH YOUR BLOG...
    I freakin' hate energy drinks. They don't give me energy and make me feel sick. Bleh. And combine them with alcohol and we've got biiiiiig problem the next morning. (Read: morning after Alpha Sig monster party...yikes.) Anyway, I'm quite fond of jager bombz and unfortunately I have to deal with red bull...but that doesn't seem to bother me so much :)

    LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU AND I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you. :) Enjoy your time abroad, but I can't wait until we reunite!!

      Delete